Saturday 19 November 2011

Bad times

Sorry I haven't blogged for what seems like weeks but have not been at all well and all inspiration to craft had vanished. I thought I would just let you know about the craft fair that I did at our local community centre in Tregynon.

 It was a very quite day and all the fellow crafters said how slow it was but I did OK with some wonderful help from to fab friends. The best seller was the lovely Tea light gift cards with matching gift bags with one wonderful lady buying 4 and then sending her daughter back for another 2.

I am off to Darlington later this week for the fabulous Crafters Companion Craftaganza. 3 days of crafting workshops and lots of laughs along the way so will hopefully have plenty to show you when I get back.

The wonderful Ellie Stratton rearranging the boxes for about the 20th time !!

Some of the cards

My wonderful assistant
Take care and happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment