Friday 20 January 2012

Jewellery day 2012

The wonderful Beaders Companion have launched a January Blog challenge to create a spring themed item of Jewellery using beads from the Beaders companion range.
Sadly all my inspiration has vanished and I was sat there with all my beads surrounding me and could not come up with anything I was happy with:(
My wonderful hubby then pointed out that I had made a lovely spring like necklace at the end of last year for a wedding so I thought that I would enter that.
Spring themed necklace
I made it using the stunning glass beads that were available from the website, in a very pale pink colour with a tiny speck of light green. To this I added clear glass beads and some crystals. I created a pendant using a head pin and eye pin and 2 of the glass drop beads. Sadly this photo does not show the true colours of the lovely delicate beads but I hope you like it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment