Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hearts and Bookmarks

With Mothers  Day fast approaching I had to think of a crafting pressy for my mom. I am currently loving playing with the transfer sheets from Sheena Douglass new paint fusion range. So I decided on a card, a gift box and a bookmark..these will be revealed later..


I had great fun playing with the images and came up with a few other bookmarks and Hearts that can be used as home decor.


The process is so simple, thanks to Sheenas wonderful product!! A coat of cream emulsion paint applied to one of the die cut shapes, apply the transfer and rub down with a spoon and then be patient and leave to dry overnight if you can wait that long. Once dry you remove the backing paper using some water and fingers and this rubs of easily, to reveal the finished image underneath.


To finish I used gold embossing powder around the edges and then sprayed with Spray and Shine from Crafters Companion. I then attached some ribbon and backed them with some cream textured card and these are the results;












The card, gift box and bookmark for my mom will be revealed later..........watch this space..

1 comment: