Thursday 19 July 2012

A few days with Wellington the Bear

A few weeks ago my wonderful hubby brought me a Docrafts goody bag from our local craft store. I had never had one of these before and was I in for a treat.It was packed with wonderful 12X12 papers in fantastic contrasting colours, toppers,decoupage, embellishments including huge flowers and buttons and even large brads and all for £15. So over the past few weeks when I have wanted to do something a bit different from my design team work for Crafters and Beaders Companion, out came the purple bag and I got busy. All that I have added to the kit is basic card stock and Coordinations card for the matting and layering and a few embellishments , paper flowers and a few pearls and gems , otherwise everything else was in the kit. Here are just a few of the cards that I made..enjoy;





























No comments:

Post a Comment