Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sneaky peek number 2

Sorry this post is so late but not feeling at all well this week and blogging is the last thing on my mind!

The wonderful Sarah Millsop was on Create and Craft this morning showing off the wonderful Christmas decorations from Beaders Companion and here I am going to show you that they are not just for the christmas tree!!

This card was made with one of the stunning toppers from the pick of the week on which will be launched on friday , Winter Paintbox Poppets. You are going to love it. The images are all stunning as are the backing papers..well all of it really..lol
I used some of the leaf embellishments from the CD but thought it needed some sparkle so I attached one of the poinsettias from the  Beaders Companion christmas decorations range. I just used collall glue gel to attach and I think it looks great. I also made 3 little gem stems that are poking out of the sentiment. These were made from head pins and I then just added some festive red beads to coordinate with the card and used a bit of collall to hold the last bead in place and then attached to the card with a good amount of the glue gel. So it just goes to show that beads and decorations can be used in card making as well.

Thanks for stopping by xxx

Finished card

No comments:

Post a Comment