Thursday 6 September 2012

Crafters Companion Gold challenge

The wonderful people over at crafters Companion are running another blog challenge with the theme this month as Gold!!
I had a rummage through my crafty stash and found this lovely image of the puppy from the Moreheads CD from Crafters Companion. I dont know what it is about me and puppies at the moment,maybe because i have the cutest puppy at home who has now discovered how to open my card box and has destroyed several sheets of centura pearl....lol
I matted and layered the little fella onto some gold mirror card. I also matted and layered some of the green backing paper from the CD onto gold card. I used one of the sentiments from the CD and a few gold swirls and corners for that extra bit of gold and a few little flowers. And here he is;





Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment