Thursday 18 October 2012

Sneaky peek number 4 of Mulberry Wood Everyday



Not long to wait now until the launch of this wonderful CD and stamp set.

Todays sneaky peek is a really quick make for that special gift. I used a plain white gift bag and added 2 lots of papers. One from the design sets and one from the coordinating section which I mounted onto some coordinations card.

The tag was from the embellishments section and I mounted this onto some coordiantions card and added the ribbon and a paper flower. The small sentiment is taken from a huge page of all occasion sentiments which I am sure would have something to fit your needs. I added another paper flower just to finish of the gift bag.










Thanks for stopping by and dont forget the competition over on the crafters Companion news blog where you could win a copy of the CD. Good luck x

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely idea Cathy I just love these tags xxx

    ReplyDelete