Tuesday 29 January 2013

Crafters Companion embossing folders number 3


Out of all the folders this is the one I had the most problem with!!! Other Design Team members have created some stunning samples using this Lips folder so dont be put of by my interpretation of them..lol.

Card number 1 was made using some Centura pearl card in the embossing folder through my Grand Calibur. I then used a bright pink pan pastel over the whole card but really worked it into the raised areas. I then added some peel offs from my stash.It was then mounted onto a white card blank. Card number 1;


 Now for number 2. Again I used some centura pearl card and embossed it. I then went over the card with distress ink, worn lipstick to be exact..lol. To finish I added some more peeloffs from my stash and mounted it onto some red coordiations and mounted it on centura pearl card blank. Card number 2;




Now for the final card...this time I used a pale pink Coordinations and ran it through the embossing folder and then lightly sanded it. This was then mounted onto a white piece of centura pearl and then onto  a pale purple centura card blank...the last and final card;






















Thanks for stopping by and please visit the Crafters Companion website to see other design team samples as they have done some stunning work.

1 comment:

  1. Love these Cathy, you worked your magic to make the fab cards!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete