Sunday 17 March 2013

Embossalicious sneaky peek


Here is my first sneaky peek at one of the stunning new embossing folders from Crafters Companion that will be launched on Wednesday on Ideal World as pick of the day.

This folder is a 8X8 Chantilly Frame and it was a pleasure to play with.

I got out my trusty coordinations and ran it though the folder using my Grand Calibur. It was then lightly sanded and mounted onto a brown card base. I used some distress ink around the torn edges.

Using a piece of co-ordinating card I used the Oval Ornamental Disire frame. and then stamped on a sentiment from one of Sheena Douglass A Little bit Sketchy stamp sets.

A few paper flowers to finish and there you have it;


Chantilly Frame 8X8 folder

Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye open for the shows on Wednesday on Ideal World

No comments:

Post a Comment