Monday 29 April 2013

Embossalicious number 2



I have been having a play with the stunning Embossalicious embossing folders from Crafters Companion.

The makes today are using the 6X6 Swirl Corner and the Petite dots. Its amazing the different looks that you can achieve using these stunning folders.







I have used Coordinations card stock in the swirl embossing folder and then using the Crafters Companion Butterfly Diesire die and some more coordinations you have one finished card.





This one again is using the Swirl corner but this time I used centura pearl card stock. The topper is from one of the Hunkydory kits.


Now for something slightly different. This time I used the petite dots folder and some copper engraving art card. I found this on a shelf in a local craft shop and thought I would give it a go and you get stunning results with your embossing folders when you lightly sand the black top off to reveal the copper metal underneath;






The topper on this one is the Bird Cage from Tim Holtz and the sentiment from Hunkydory.

For the next one I went back to the stunning Coordinations range and again using the petite dots folder. The topper is from the fun Toreads range from Crafters Companion.


Thats all for now but I have some Party Paws coming up tomorrow.

xxxxxx

1 comment: