Thursday 18 April 2013

Sneaky peek number 3


Here is my favourite make so far using the stunning new CD from Crafters Companion..Angel Whispers and Faerie Poppets that is going to be pick of the week from Friday.

I initially just made up a frame card from the CD and was not sure how to make it into a card but then thought how lovely it was and that more should have been made to display it properly.

My mind then went into overdrive and I created this book/ stationary set that includes little cards and notlets all from the CD.

I covered the frame card with some acetate and used some gold peeloffs to cover up the tape lines and then mounted it onto some Centura pearl card to create a book. The corners are made with the Diesire die decorative corners and Coordiantions card stock.



Front of the stationary book
 On the inside pages I added some of the other stunning images from the CD including the great Tags;





The next page was to hold the cards and notelets. I created a little pocket on the right hand side and decorated it with one of the beautiful borders.

On the left side of the page I printed out one of the fabric images onto canvas effect paper and mounted onto some mirror card;





some more of the stunning tags;



This next page I made a little notebook for all those little scribbles;

 Another page with some notelets and cards and another one of the lovely borders;



The back page;


A better look at the depth of the book which is tied together with some purple satin ribbon;


I just hope it looks good on air for the pick of the week on Create and Craft xx

2 comments:

  1. a very elegant gift, which anyone would appreciate receiveing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Cathy - so much work but so worth it. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete