Tuesday 7 May 2013

Camden Town Sneaky Peek Number 2


Well here are my sneaky peeks number 2.....they are my 2 samples made using the stamp sets. There are 2 female stamp sets and 2 male and they are all must haves..but then isn't everything..lol.

I was allocated the wine bottle and glass as I am not the best colorer but was pleased with the finished results;

Card number 1 was a stepper card and I used the stamped images along with some of the toppers from the kit;



The 2nd card is an 8X8 and I used 1/2 of one of the shaped cards as a base and added my coloured images and again some of the toppers from the kit;



This Pick of The Week is great for all those crafters that are desperate for some help with male cards which for some reason are always so difficult to make. The ladies collection is also stunning but you will have to see the other DT members blogs for those. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment