Saturday 18 May 2013

Sneaky peek number 3


Here is sneaky peek number 3 from the stunning new  Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady and Nature Notes from Crafters Companion which is been launched on Create and Craft on Monday as a 4 day deal..but somehow dont think it will last that long!!!


My make today went from a small idea into a huge project;

I made  a box using Centura Pearl cardstock and covered it with one of the papers from the Nature notes CD. I printed onto canvas paper so it adds a lot of texture to the box.

I then used a Lace border die 4 to create a rim to the box. I added some butterflies and paper flowers and then filled the box with cards, gift tags and bookmarks made from all the bits left over from making all my other samples..so in total took 2 days to make but was worth it;










Contents


Thanks for stopping by and be ready to get your order placed on monday as I think this is going to be a sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment