Tuesday 11 June 2013

Brambly Hedge sneaky peek


Crafters Companion are launching yet another fantastic pick of the week on Create and Craft on Friday.

This double CD is packed with stunning images and artwork covering all the seasons, winter/autumn and Spring/summer. You will never be lost for ideas once you see the samples from all the Design Team members.

Today I am sharing an exploding box for you. The CD does have a section of exploding boxes but i wanted to make something bigger.

I used Centura pearl card as a base and on the top I made a flower using the Diesire large Sunflower and small sunflower. On the outside of the box I added sections of centura pearl that I had embossed in A4 Dottie embossing folder to add some strength to the box.



I used some thick Ribbon around the lid and created a false bow. To finish I added one of the Epiphany images from the CD using Square 25 and bubble cap.




Inside the box I created another smaller layer to the exploding box again using Centura pearl card.

All layers were then covered in coordinating backing papers and images from the cds traditional toppers section were added.






I created yet another smaller box that fitted in the middle. I made lots of small cards to go inside with left over images that I had after printing out the various sheets.
The perfect gift for someone xxx

4 comments: