Thursday 13 June 2013

Only another day to wait

Well not long to wait until the launch of Brambly hedge from Crafters Companion.

As well as a double CD there is a wonderful range of stamps to coordinate with the CDs. The stamped images are just so gorgeous but as I am not the greatsest at colouring in I was a bit nerveous but I got my Spectrum Noir pens at the ready and had a little play.

So here is sleepy mouse in 2 different colour ways;




The backing papers are from the CD and I embossed the blue paper in the A4 Dottie embossing folder to add more texture
A sentiment from the stamp set cut out using the Diesire Scalloped Tags.


The next card is using the same stamp but coloured in using different colours. Again the backing papers are from the CD and the gem embellishments from the pack of embellishments especially put together for Brambly Hedge.





The sentiment again is from the stamp sets and cut using the same die as before. x

No comments:

Post a Comment