Tuesday 15 October 2013

Bebunni sneaky peeks

Todays sneaky peek is made from the CD that is the Pick of the Week launched on Friday on Create and Craft.TV

I wanted to make something a little bit different to a card so I came up with the idea of a Birthday Book.

I printed of a topper from the toppers section and some coordinating backing paper from one of the design sets (which are all scummy) and mounted them onto some mirror card, one for the front and one for the back.

I then stuck 6 shaped greeting cards together  and wrapped another one around them to create a book.

I wrapped some ribbon around the book and then stuck down the backing paper and topper on the front and a matching piece of paper and mirror card on the back which held the ribbon in place.

To finish I added one of the Epiphany images from the CD made using the Scalloped round 25 epiphany tool and epoxy topper and a few pearls.





Inside I printed out some note papers from each of the 12 design sets and using the verse writer added the name of the month. To finish I added a little topper to each page.









There you have it the perfect gift for someone who always forgets Birthdays!!!

Cathy x










1 comment: