Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sneaky peek number 6


Only 2 more sleeps until the launch of the Pick of the Day on Create and Craft.

My sneaky peek this afternoon is again made using the Hunkydory kit that goes along side the pick of the Week. I just love this kit !!!!

For this card I made a base using Centura pearl card and on the front added a piece of the foiled card from the kit. I matted and layered some of the backing papers onto mirror card and added to the card base and then added the topper, sentiment and some card candi to finish.







Taking another sheet of the card from the kit I scored it using my Ultimate Pro along the gatefold and half fold A4 lines to create a pop up centre.I attached this to the front of the card blank I had already added the topper to.

 I added some silver card to the back of the aperture which I had created using a spellbinder die. I added a little swinging topper using some clear thread attached at the top and bottom of the aperture. I then attached the back of this section to the card blank.

 I made up another A5 card blank out of centura pearl and attached this to the back of the original card and into this I added one of the stunning inserts from the kit.


It is easier to make than it sounds..lol.

Cathy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment