Saturday 9 November 2013

Special Friends





Here is a card I made for a special friend who is finding things tough at the moment.

The background card for the card is made using the back of a piece of Centura pearl and the following Tim Holtz distress inks;

Festive berries
Rusty Hinge
Ripe Persimmon

I then sprayed over someLuminarte Radiant Rain in;

Copper
Apple Blossom.


The stamps used are from Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy range.
The Flowers are from Flower Power and the sentiment from Through The Rain and is so very appropriate.

I matted and layered onto some black card and some brown craft card and then onto a 8X8 black card blank.

To finish I added  some black button and black satin ribbon.

I just hope it will put a smile on her face.





No comments:

Post a Comment